Thursday, July 3, 2014

Life Update

     Well I graduated from high school! I graduated 7th in my class with high honors and I couldn't have been more happier. The ceremony was something I'll never never forget. I was with my bestfriends and family and it was just a great night. I was bummed out though because my mom was in the hospital and couldn't make it to the ceremony. She almost died, but thank God she's home now and is better.
     At the moment, I have registered for all of my classes and through grants and scholarships I only had to pay a whopping $4 :D I'm hired as a tutor for the school district so starting August I have a guaranteed job. I feel like I'm growing up so fast. These next few months are going to fly by. I'm considering moving out too and getting a place with some of my friends but that all depends on money. We shall see. Everything is starting to get exciting.
I really love this picture for some reason.^
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment