Wednesday, December 12, 2012

School on 12/12/12

It's the last repetitive date ever! Well, for all of us alive today anyways. We had  a sub today and there was nothing to do.. and I mean literally. I was actually updating this blog in class but 2 campus supervisors and a cop came in. Needless to say my phone quickly found its way to my pocket. Apparently someone lost their iPhone, or it was stolen. After looking for it around the room, we had to empty all of our bags and they searched some of them. They still couldn't find it, so we all had to go wait outside. After a few minutes we went back in,packed up and scrambled on to the next class. They didn't find it. What I was writing earlier didn't save, but I was talking about the sub we had and his positive attitude.
 We all sat down, bell rang, everything was normal, then all of a sudden he started acting out a scene from the play "Julius Caesar". Most of us were confused and laughing, mostly because it was so unexpected and that's not something you'd expect, especially in math. Anyways his monologue brought up the mood and I was just talking about how someone's happiness can affect those around them for the better. And then it got erased... Maybe (MAYBE) I will make a new post about the positivity of people. Depends on how busy I am :)
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment