Friday, November 2, 2012

Charming Little Ghosts

I know I'm late posting this for Halloween but it's ok. Anywhoo, here are some little lolli-pop ghosts I made for some of my friends.
Definitely not the most spectacular thing, but they're so cute! To make these little ghosts I picked up some lolli-pops. I used Charms (hence the post title)..Yes, I am that clever. Just kidding. Anyways I used plain cotton fabric and cut out pieces 6"x6". Just cut out how many you need and now just wrap the fabric around the lolli-pop. Use ribbon or a cute yarn and tie it around the base of the lolli-pop and use a sharpie to draw on little eyes. That's all there is to it. I didn't have a Halloween-y yard or ribbon, so I just used the plain gray.
Here is my little bag of ghosts :)

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment