Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Day and a Ribbed Hat

   Today has been FUN! Actually, not really. So far I've watched Duck Dynasty, which is so funny, and I would recommend anyone to watch it. Now I'm halfway through the second showing of The Green Mile, which is one of my favorite movies. I decided to watch it a second time, cause honestly I don't want to look for the remote. I've read the book and it surpasses the movie greatly, and the movie is pretty good. It follows the main story line of the book and doesn't change it up too much. The book just had a lot more explanations and details.
   I've also been working on another hat. This one is pink and charcoal gray as well, but I made ribbing. It looks very flat when not worn, but I like this style so much more than the other ones I've done :)

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment